John Gray Sea canoe- Hong by Starlight
Enjoy an afternoon of sea cave exploring literally inside Phang Nga Bay’s marine geology, - including the caves and hidden lagoons John Gray found in 1989. Great nature and wildlife surrounds you.
Our World Famous Entry Trip starts mid-day to avoid the crowds, customized transfers included. Don’t eat lunch –we serve you on board of our comfortable support boat. After lunch, briefing and a raptor show, a professional guide paddles you through Phang Nga Bay’s“Tidal Nape Sea Caves” in our custom designed kayaks hand-made in Oregon by SOTAR,the World’s premier white water raft manufacturer.The unique experience is dramatic, but Caveman’s SOTAR custom kayaksare specially designed for your trip. We’ve never capsized, punctured or had an accident.
After a detailed briefing, your professional guide paddles you and your partner through “Tidal Nape” Sea Cavesliterally inside Phang Nga Bay’s marine limestone karstic islands into “Hongs“(Thai for “Room”)
The hidden cliff-lined lagoons are populated with macaques, water monitors, kingfishers, mudskippers, egrets, Sea Eagles and Brahminy Kites.
We finish after dark by floating your own self-made flower “Kratong” in a spiritual and spectacular Natural light show. Eating our delicious seafood-vegan buffet on the trip back, you return to the pier two hours after sunset.
Guests say our evening Loi Kratong ceremony complete with fireflies and dinoflagellates (bioluminescent plankton)is a "Spiritual Experience", "Best Trip of our lives-anywhere", and "Best Thai Food We've ever had – and on a boat".
We shop daily for the highest quality healthy ingredients. Seafood is net caught and chicken are free range. Brown, red, and black rice is served with “Broke ‘da Mouth” homemade Masaman curry.
- Pick-up from your hotel.
- Arrive at Ao Po pier and board our modern twin-engine escort boat. Thai-style light lunch, trip
and Nature Game briefing
- Arrive at the first island and explore of 1-2 caves and hongs (lagoons).
- Return to the escort boat and cruise to the second island.
- Explore 1-2 caves and hongs
- Self-paddle, swimming and make your own Kratong while waiting for the sunset. Thai seafood
buffet dinner during Phang Nga Bay Sunset.
- Return to a previously visited Hong after dark and launch your own Kratong.
- Depart for Ao Po. Thai Seafood buffet dinner. Play Star Games on the Starlight deck
- Arrive at Ao Po pier and transfer back to your hotel.
Please note: The itinerary and timing above may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions
|Promotion price||Adult: 3,950 3,350 THB||Child(6-12): 1,975 1,800 THB|
|*Transfer round-trip by air-conditioned|
|* Accident insurance|
|* Thai Seafood buffet dinner|
|* Canoeing gears with professional paddler|
|* English speaking tour guide|
|* Life Jacket|
What to bring:
* Sun lotion /Hat
* Small bag (waterproof camera)
* Budget money