This is the least crowded Phi Phi Island Tour.. Leaving early to avoid many of the crowds and experience more timearound the Phi Phi Islands. The departure time for the Phi Phi Early Bird Tour is 07:15am from the Royal Phuket Marina
1. Visiting world famous Maya Bay, Bamboo, Nui bay 2. Small group tour 3. Avoid the massive of tourist 4. Quality tour & Service gauranteed 5. Value for money
- World famous Maya Bay – made famous in the movie “The Beach” starring Leonardo DiCaprio. explore the jungles behind the beach and even see where the Hollywood movie magic stepped in. Maya Bay is truly a magnificent place!
- The Camel Rock (Nui Bay) – Spectacular rock formations for sightseeing and taking photos.
- Pileh Cove “The Lagoon” – Our favorite stop on the Phi Phi Tour! Towering cliffs surrounding an emerald green lagoon. Onlyaccessibleduring high tide, your jaw will drop as we slowly cruise into the lagoon, as the cliffs and lagoon appear before you. We stop for a chance to go swimming, jump off the boat and take photos.
- Viking Cave – Home to the Swiftlets that make the bird’s nests that are famous in asian culture for their healing and health properties!
- Monkey Beach – a stunning powder white sand beach with cute little monkeys playing in the trees and on the beach.
- Yongkasem or Nui Bay – Both are picturesque coves with coral reefs. We stop here for Phi Phi snorkelling. Whether you have never been snorkeling before or you are half fish, go exploring the colorful tropical reef and having fun with your guide!
- Hin Pae is an underwater reef, or coral mountain (as some call it) that doesn’t break the surface. Crystal-clear water, lots of fish and colourful coral, this is one of the best places to snorkel in Southern Thailand and probably the best place in Phi Phi.
- Bamboo Island – Powdery soft sand and warm inviting waters are the highlight of this stop. A great place to relax on the beach, go for a swim or head out into the waters for more snorkelling!
Please note: The itinerary and timing above may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions
| Adult: 3,900 2,800 THB
|| Child(4-12) 2,700 1,900 THB
* Air conditioned transport to/from your hotel
* Soft drinks, fresh seasonal tropical fruits, Lunch
* Professional licensed English speaking Tour Guide
* Full snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel and fins)
* Accident Insurance
* National Park fee
What to bring:
* Shorts & Light T-Shirt, swimming suits,
* Beach towel, Sun block, Sun cap
* Sunglasses, Camera,
* some budget money